On December 21, 2013, I married my best friend, Scott. I'm going to try to be good and blog more cuz we're going to Europe on our honeymoon in June and I want to post pics and keep a diary.
Jackie with a wiener on her head...nice!
Scott and his oldest sister, Allyson.
Mark Harris and Jeff Bass, our neighbors.
Lisa, Scott's boss, looking sassy!!
Lisa, Scott and Scherrill.
Me and my younger daughter, Heather.
Heather, Kareem and Lauren, my older daughter.
Joe, lead singer of Hazelnuss Das Music.
Scherrill, Shanel, Me, Scott, and Lisa.
Wyatt, Lindsay (Butterbean) and Lauren.
The newlyweds.
Shari and Jared, Scott's older son.
Deanna D'Amico, and Roland, the owner of Brats Brothers.
Michael, Lauren's BF, and Lauren.
Lisa and me in our sassy dirndls.
Me and my BFF Renee.
Scott and me.
Ja Ja Let's Celebrate!!
Lauren, Michael, and Kathryn.
Ei Ei Ei Ei, Die Goas is Weg!
Setting up the cowbells for our guests.
Stephanie the hostess with the mostess.
Alex Bubenheim, band leader of Hazelnuss Das Music, and Scott, of course.







No comments:
Post a Comment